Hey There, I'm Gemma
Clicking with people is as important as clicking the shutter
I live in the North East of England in a little town called Hartlepool and I'm Happily Married to my husband Richard and we have a dog named Benji and a baby boy on the way!
I love photography just the idea that capturing an image and a moment that you will never be able to get back through my lens simply blows my mind.
I am a documentary photographer and I truly believe in telling the story of your wedding day from the beautiful first look moments to the heart felt crying moments and the overwhelming joy and laughter moments of the day I'll be there to capture it all for you.
Naturally beautiful photography in North East England, Yorkshire and beyond.
10 of my favourite things
1. I love to go to the theatre.
2. I love white Roses
3. My favourite colour is white
4. I like watching K Drama's on Netflix.
5. My favourite season is Autumn.
6. My favourite holiday destination is Bali.
7. Sunset over Sunrise.
8. I love 80's music
9. I Love Black Opium perfume.
10. My go to food is Italian food always!